Open date: December 21st, 2021
Next review date: Friday, Jan 7, 2022 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: Tuesday, Mar 1, 2022 at 11:59pm (Pacific Time)
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of California, Santa Barbara invites applications for a qualified Education Outreach Manager for the SciTrek/Biotech outreach program.The person in this position will be coordinating science inquiry-based activities in elementary schools. They will be in charge of the administrative aspects of the program which includes but is not limited to:
- coordinating and setting up schedules between teachers, volunteers, and faculty members
- organizing events, updating the website, helping with fundraising
- overseeing all aspects of the joint Master's program including setting up the graduate student application process
- reporting grant activities monthly, quarterly and annually
- arranging meetings with all partner institutions: Santa Barbara City College, California State University, Channel Islands and California State University, San Luis Obispo)
The department is especially interested in candidates who can contribute to the diversity and excellence of the academic community through teaching and
service. The posting will remain open until filled.
To apply go here: https://recruit.ap.ucsb.edu/JPF02145
The University of California is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
December 21, 2021 - 3:23pm