UPDATE effective March 1, 2021
Useful Information for Authorized Personnel Returning to UCSB/DCB during the Ramp Up of Research in Stage 4A
Current information about UCSB’s response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) ramp up from Stage 3 to Stage 4A for all on-campus research effective Sepetmber 14, 2020.
- Effective March 1, 2021 Expansion of UG research opportunities beyond essential workers, applicable to all academic areas and types of labs and facilities across the campus. Undergraduate Research Request Form and UG Research Guidelines
- Effective September 14, 2020, transition to a new version of the daily COVID-19 screening process. Authorized research personnel should self enroll here: self-enroll in this new survey. Any new research individual needs to be authorized to be on campus by his/her faculty PI. ONLY personnel approved by the building committee who are working in space that has been approved to be open should be enrolling in the survey and reporting to campus.
- You will receive daily auto-generated email to complete a COVID-19 Symton Survey at home BEFORE coming to campus. The survey is a short set of YES or NO questions and will also provide you with guidance to available resources if you should respond affirmatively to any of the questions. One question will ask if you are scheduled to go to work that day or not, and if the answer is NO, you are still encouraged to monitor your health. Please complete this survey every day you plan to come to campus and do not come to campus if you’re feeling unwell.
- COVID-19 Return to Work Training MANDATORY for anyone authorized to work on campus
- Beginning November 1, 2020, flu vaccinations are mandatory for everyone working or learning at a UC campus during the 2020-21 flu season. This will be free if it is administered on campus. Go here for FAQs and COVID-19 updates.
- DCB Building Entrance/Exit Form - please fill out this Google form each day you come to campus. The collected responses will be reviewed by the DCB Building Committee and used in case of a potential exposure to contact individuals you might have come into contact with.
- The DCB Building SOP
- Please review the General COVID-19 related Safety Requirements
- Please review the COVID-19 Safety Presentation
- Please fill out the DCB Feedback Form to submit feedback or concerns. This can be done anonymously.
- Questions: please send an email to email@example.com